Natural garden style funeral wreath
Our funeral wreaths are made in an organic, natural style, with a beautiful selection of our freshest flowers.
Rose and Ammi is also pleased to offer more eco-friendly options for funeral flowers as we don't work with floral foam (which contains lots of nasty chemicals, and doesn't bio-degrade), instead we work with more traditional techniques such as using moss.
- Each order is made bespoke to your request, in the message box please include any special requests in terms of flowers and colour palette.
- Exact flower selection will be subject to availability.
- We require 5 days notice for online funeral orders, if you are ordering for an earlier date please call us before ordering so we can confirm availability.
- We normally deliver funeral arrangements to the funeral directors the afternoon before the funeral. For this reason we are unable to accept orders for funerals being held on Monday mornings unfortunately.
- Please provide the following details in the message box: date and time of funeral, funeral directors details, name of the deceased, and any card message you would like us to include.
- Sizes: Small is approx 30cm diameter, medium is approx 40cm diameter, large is approx 50cm diameter
At checkout please select the correct delivery option according to postcode:
- deliver to post codes EH1 - EH17: £8
- deliver to post codes EH18 - EH30: £17 (for further afield please get in touch first)
- collect from shop: Free (please specify preferred date, collections will be contactless and are available from 3.30 - 5.30pm Monday - Friday)
**Deliveries will be contactless until further notice. The driver will place the flowers at your door, knock, then stand back to a safe distance.**
Please ensure you provide a full delivery address, we cannot be held responsible for wrongly delivered items due to incorrect or incomplete addresses.
Please provide a preferred delivery date, we cannot guarantee a specific time slot. Funeral deliveries are available Monday - Friday (we will usually delivery the afternoon before the funeral, for this reason we are unable to offer delivery for funerals on Monday mornings)
We recommend having the funeral arrangements delivered to the funeral director.
To ensure the flowers reach the recipient safely we recommend checking they will be in on the selected delivery day. If the recipient is not in at the time of delivery we will leave the flowers in a safe place or with a neighbour, if this isn't possible the flowers will be returned to our shop for the recipient to collect. If you would like to rearrange delivery for another day following a failed delivery attempt you will be charged for the delivery fee again.