Our wild and rustic bouquet
For this bouquet we bring together a palette of blues, purples and a touch of white. The flowers and foliage we choose will create a bouquet full of texture, transporting you to the wilds of Scotland.
At Rose and Ammi each of our bouquets is unique, everyone is made bespoke to order by our creative florists. Our carefully selected flower stock is ever changing, therefore the images of bouquets on our website are a guide to style and colour only. What you receive will likely differ slightly in the types of flowers we use, but only in the most beautiful, and seasonal way.
- Add on our vintage style vase for £12 - click here.
- If ordering for a gift you can include a message in the text box at checkout
- Please select preferred delivery date from the date picker, Monday - Friday.
- Our flowers are available for delivery in and around Edinburgh, Monday to Friday. We cannot guarantee time slots.
- Please get in touch before placing any orders for same day to check availability
- Photo shown is £45 bouquet (vase not included)
Delivery prices - for delivery same day please order before 12 noon.
At checkout please select the correct delivery option according to postcode:
- deliver to post codes EH1 - EH17: £8
- deliver to post codes EH18 - EH30: £17 (for further afield please get in touch first)
- collect from shop: Free
**Deliveries will be contactless until further notice. The driver will place the flowers at your door, knock, then stand back to a safe distance.**
Please ensure you provide a full delivery address, we cannot be held responsible for wrongly delivered items due to incorrect or incomplete addresses.
Please provide a preferred delivery date, we cannot guarantee a specific time slot. Deliveries are available Monday - Friday, please order before 12 midday for delivery the same day.
To ensure the flowers reach the recipient safely we recommend checking they will be in on the selected delivery day. If the recipient is not in at the time of delivery we will leave the flowers in a safe place or with a neighbour, if this isn't possible the flowers will be returned to our shop for the recipient to collect. If you would like to rearrange delivery for another day following a failed delivery attempt you will be charged for the delivery fee again.