Subtle Romance sold out for this weekend, please call the shop for flower availability.
A dramatic arrangement full of deep purples and velvety reds. A sidestep from the traditional red rose bouquet for those who are looking to really impress.
At Rose and Ammi, no two bouquets are ever quite the same, everything is made bespoke to order and our carefully selected flower stock is ever changing. We always reach for the most characterful, wiggly stems first and create work that best displays what we have available. Therefore the images of bouquets on our website are a guide to style and colour only. What you receive will likely differ slightly in the types of flowers we use and the overall shape, but only in the most beautiful and, wherever possible, seasonal way.
Our hand tied bouquets are made to sit comfortably in a vase of your own, you may just need to trim the stems down a little. But if you don't have a vase or are after something super special why not consider adding one to your order. It's only an extra £9 for a simple pickle jar, or contact us to find out what more we have in stock.
- Please include message and preferred delivery date in the message box at checkout
- Our flowers are available for delivery in and around Edinburgh, Monday to Friday (except bank holidays)
- Our flowers are available for collection from our Edinburgh flower shop 7 days per week
- Same day delivery available if ordered before 1pm (Monday - Friday)
At the checkout page you will be given the option to:
- collect from shop
- deliver to post codes EH1-3 and EH10: £7
- deliver to post codes EH4-9 and EH11-16: £8.50,
- deliver to post codes EH17 - EH30: £18.
- We can also deliver further afield - please call ahead for a quote.
Please ensure you provide a full delivery address, we cannot be held responsible for wrongly delivered items due to incorrect or incomplete addresses.
Please provide a preferred delivery date, we cannot guarantee a specific time slot. Deliveries are available Monday - Friday (except bank holidays).
To ensure the flowers reach the recipient safely we recommend checking they will be in on the selected delivery day. If the recipient is not in at the time of delivery we will leave the flowers in a safe place or with a neighbour, if this isn't possible the flowers will be returned to our shop for the recipient to collect. If you would like to rearrange delivery for another day following a failed delivery attempt you will be charged for the delivery fee again.