Bouquet of the week:
Week beginning 12th March - mixed pink, peach and white
Our florists will create a beautiful arrangement of all the best flowers in store. Leave it to our expert florists to make something stunning (photos are just for examples). Flowers are available for delivery in the Edinburgh area or collection from our shop.
At Rose and Ammi each of our bouquets is unique, everyone is made bespoke to order by our creative florists. Our carefully selected flower stock is ever changing, therefore the images of bouquets on our website are a guide to style and colour only. What you receive will likely differ slightly in the types of flowers we use, but only in the most beautiful, and seasonal way.
- If ordering as a gift you can include a message in the text box at checkout
- To add a lovely greeting card click here
- Please select preferred delivery date from the date picker, Monday-Friday.
- Our flowers are available for delivery in and around Edinburgh, Monday to Friday. We cannot guarantee time slots.
- Flowers are currently available on Saturday for collection only.
- Please get in touch before placing any orders for same day to check availability
- Photo shown is £50 bouquet (vase not included)
- To add a vase for £12 please click here
Delivery prices - please order before 12 for same day delivery
At checkout please select the correct delivery option according to postcode:
- deliver to post codes EH1 - EH17: £8
- deliver to post codes EH18 - EH30: £17 (for further afield please get in touch first)
- collect from shop: Free
**Deliveries will be contactless until further notice. The driver will place the flowers at your door, knock, then stand back to a safe distance.**
Please ensure you provide a full delivery address, we cannot be held responsible for wrongly delivered items due to incorrect or incomplete addresses.
Please provide a preferred delivery date, we cannot guarantee a specific time slot. Deliveries are available Monday - Friday, please order before 12 midday for delivery the same day.
To ensure the flowers reach the recipient safely we recommend checking they will be in on the selected delivery day. If the recipient is not in at the time of delivery we will leave the flowers in a safe place or with a neighbour, if this isn't possible the flowers will be returned to our shop for the recipient to collect. If you would like to rearrange delivery for another day following a failed delivery attempt you will be charged for the delivery fee again.