A warm winter - our seasonal choice bouquet
Our florists will create for you a beautiful bouquet using the best of the seasons flowers. It will be designed and arranged to reflect the warm glow of the Christmas season.
Please note due to the current fluctuation in cost and availability of red Ilex berries we may substitute with a different berry/colour.
At Rose and Ammi each of our bouquets is unique, everyone is made bespoke to order by our creative florists. Our carefully selected flower stock is ever changing, therefore the images of bouquets on our website are a guide to style and colour only. What you receive will likely differ slightly in the types of flowers we use, but only in the most beautiful, and seasonal way.
- Add on our pickle jar vase for £9 (as shown in the image). Click here. Or get in touch to see what other vases we have in stock
- Please include message and preferred delivery date in the message box at checkout
- Our flowers are available for delivery in and around Edinburgh, Monday to Friday (except bank holidays)
- Our flowers are available for collection from our Edinburgh flower shop 7 days per week
- Same day delivery available if ordered before 1pm (Monday - Friday)
- Photo shown is £50 bouquet (vase not included)
At the checkout page you will be given the option to:
- collect from shop
- deliver to post codes EH1-3 and EH10: £7
- deliver to post codes EH4-9 and EH11-16: £8.50,
- deliver to post codes EH17 - EH30: £18.
- We can also deliver further afield - please call ahead for a quote.
Please ensure you provide a full delivery address, we cannot be held responsible for wrongly delivered items due to incorrect or incomplete addresses.
Please provide a preferred delivery date, we cannot guarantee a specific time slot. Deliveries are available Monday - Friday (except bank holidays).
To ensure the flowers reach the recipient safely we recommend checking they will be in on the selected delivery day. If the recipient is not in at the time of delivery we will leave the flowers in a safe place or with a neighbour, if this isn't possible the flowers will be returned to our shop for the recipient to collect. If you would like to rearrange delivery for another day following a failed delivery attempt you will be charged for the delivery fee again.